Wednesday, 25 May 2016

It's here! BREAKER is on the loose...

That's right, I forgot to post this yesterday on my actual publication day, because I'm fly like that. But if you were waiting for BREAKER to hit the shops, consider them hit!

Running Press is giving away 8 copies this week on Goodreads (US only) - enter here.

I really hope you'll enjoy my new thriller about murders taking place in a gothic boarding school, and a doomed romance between the son of a serial killer and the daughter of his dad's last victim. If you read it, please consider leaving a review on Goodreads, Amazon, or wherever you like (especially if you liked it!) - early reviews help a lot with getting a book seen by more readers. They're also cool.


If you were wondering where you could buy a copy online, here are some handy links:

Amazon UK
Amazon US
Barnes & Noble
Book Depository
Books-A-Million
Indiebound
Powells
Waterstones

And now I return to my dark cave of secrets to work on the next creepy book...

Kat out x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is for winners.