Friday, 31 July 2015

Some news about BREAKER, and a few other things

I have now seen the second draft cover for BREAKER, and I have to say, it is a bloody good cover. For reals. I don't think it'll be too long now before I can reveal it to the world, and I am pretty excited about it.

But that isn't the only news -- you can now pre-order BREAKER from The Book Depository! Not gonna lie, it would make me extremely happy if you did. You can do so here. (Thank you thank you thank you!!!)

On a completely different note, you might remember I posted the first book trailer for Dawn Kurtagich's THE DEAD HOUSE a few weeks ago. Well, now there's a brilliant brand-new second trailer for it, again featuring my very talented sister Amy Lloyd, over on Entertainment Weekly. Check it out here, but warning: it's scary as hell.

As you have guessed from my pyjamas (because I'm sure you can tell from the tone of this post that I'm wearing pyjamas as I write it), I'm still in the editing cave, but am on track to finish this round of edits today -- hooray! Then tomorrow I'll be cutting down my neighbour's tree, just to keep things interesting. Know that I'll be singing this in my head as I do it, whether I want to or not:



Kat out x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is for winners.