Wednesday, 4 March 2015

The UKYAX Aftershow

Hello peeps! If you didn't manage to get to Birmingham for Saturday's UKYA Extravaganza -- or even if you did -- you can catch a write-up of the event by me and Rhian Ivory (The Boy Who Drew the Future, Firefly Press - September 2015) right HERE.

My book, Blackfin Sky, sold out within a matter of minutes, so if you were there and didn't manage to buy a copy to get signed, I'm working on a way to make signed copies available online. I'll put details up here once I have it figured out.

Wonderful blogger Michelle Toy has done a definitive post about the UKYAX event and future plans, and has gathered links to other posts about it right HERE.

Aaaaand, if you just want to see a few random snaps my husband took on the day, you can find those HERE:

Everyone pile in!

Anna McKerrow, author of Crow Moon, recording a vlog

Kate Ormand, author of Dark Days, chatting with me


Christina Banach, author of Minty

Claire Furniss, author of The Year of the Rat

Organisers Emma Pass, author of ACID and The Fearless,
and Kerry Drewery, author of A Dream of Lights, and A Brighter Fear

Eve Ainsworth, author of 7 Days



Talking...

Kendra Leighton, author of Glimpse

Rhian Ivory, author of The Boy Who Drew the Future
The final panel, with me, Rachel Ward, Janet Edwards, Lou Morgan, and Claire Furniss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is for winners.