Wednesday, 28 January 2015

UKYA Extravaganza, and where else you'll find me...

2015 is shaping up to be much busier than I was expecting (what with having been newly unleashed from my office minion worker life), and I'm going to be getting around a bit -- both online, and in The Real World. WOOOOOOOH *waggles fingers at you*

First things first, I'm going to be one of 35 YA authors representin' UKYA in Birmingham Waterstones on 28th February for UKYA Extravaganza! There will be readings and chattings and general tomfoolery, I'm sure. Here's the line-up:


Tickets sold out in the first 24 hours, so it looks like it's going to be HUGE. I'm pretty sure that if this one goes well, there will be more in future -- so if you missed out on a ticket this time, keep an eye on twitter for future announcements.

I have also signed up as the latest author-recruit to blog at Author Allsorts. Check out all the great info and posts on there now, and keep an eye out for my inaugural blog post on 6th March.

There are a few interviews and guest posts coming up for me on these sites too over the next few weeks:

Miss Print
Eat Read Glam
Serendipity Reviews
Moloney King
Author Allsorts

I also have some irons in the fire to do with bookish events in the UK, and will bring you news as I have it, but for now...

Kat out x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is for winners.