Sunday, 3 November 2013

Tumbling and Conning

So, I got back from World Fantasy Con in Brighton this afternoon. I had a wonderful time, met wonderful people, and got lots of wonderful stuff...but there will be a special post tomorrow (when I'm slightly more brain-functiony and less tired) all about that.

In my exhausted, post-con state, I decided to set up a Tumblr account where I can put all my photos - the ones I normally blast out on twitter after my adventures. Take a look at my Tumblr, leave a comment or question or whatever and help me figure out how the heck it works! I'm looking forward to sharing more photos with you guys there. There's a tab at the top of this page that'll also take you right to it.

I'm debating changing the header of this blog to the image I've used as my Tumblr header (a photo I took in the forest last week) - what do you think? Yay or nay?

Kat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is for winners.