Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Scrapping the schedule

Good evening, blog readers. (It's evening for me, anyway.)

This is a very brief post, just letting you know that I've decided to scrap my monthly blog schedule (because I was getting a bit booooored knowing what was coming each week) and basically freestyle it from here on in. Fact is, I'm now just a few months away from BLACKFIN SKY's publication date, so there's a LOT going on that's probably (hopefully) going to be more interesting to you guys.

AND I'll be posting on We Are One Four about the pre-pub journey as well, so feel free to follow the adventures of the WAOF cohort.

Kat out x

1 comment:

  1. Hey that means my art was the grand finale of the old schedule! ;)

    OMG BLACKFIN SKY BOOK!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Commenting is for winners.