Monday, 28 October 2013

In Anticipation of World Fantasy Con 2013

World Fantasy Con is being held in Brighton (UK) this year, and I have wangled myself a membership to attend for a couple of days (I can't go for the whole thing, unfortunately, so will just assume the organisers are aware of this and are saving all the best stuff for when I'm there.) If you're curious, you can check out the WFC programme here.

Stuff I'm looking forward to...


  • Meeting writers and online friends for the first time - YAY!
  • Catching up with my awesome agent, Molly Ker Hawn. 
  • All the panels. And the readings. And the signings. (True fact: I've never been to a signing before.)
  • Sightseeing a little bit around Brighton. (I'm taking my camera, of course, so will be snapping away for posterity.)


Sidenote: Because I generally schlub around in sweatpants, I've had to go out and buy real, proper grown-up clothes which make me look like a human and not a slug. To anyone I meet this week at WFC: you're welcome.

I'll write a wrap-up post after WFC about my adventures - until then...

*Runs off to read all the fantasy novels*

3 comments:

Commenting is for winners.