Monday, 23 September 2013

Write On: FAN ART

My CP Bridget Shepherd is wicked talented - not just with writing, but at creating beautiful pieces of art, too. (I know. I am also very jealous.) But she has also created a few pictures based on characters from my stories - which is pretty much the most amazing thing ever! If I had tear ducts like a real person, I'd cry every time I saw one of her pictures.

Since Bridget is my friend and CP, she has already read BLACKFIN SKY, my story which is going to be a BOOK. Not only that, but she created this gorgeous picture of my main character, Skylar.


For me, I don't think there is anything more amazingly surreal than having something I created inspire a fabulous artist like Bridget to create an image like this (which is something I could NEVER do).

Thank you so much, Bridget, for creating my first ever fan art!

Bridget did an awesome guest post for me earlier this year on drawing and writing inspiration - you should check that out if you haven't already. And of course, there are her blog and twitter to stalk!


2 comments:

Commenting is for winners.