Monday, 29 July 2013

MORE BOOK DEAL NEWS

So, you know how sometimes a very awesome thing happens, and then right away ANOTHER very awesome thing happens, and you're like...



YES. THIS JUST HAPPENED.

I announced my book deal with Firefly Press (UK/Commonwealth) a couple of weeks ago, and I can't believe I get to announce that I now have ANOTHER book deal!

BLACKFIN SKY will also be published in the US in 2014 from Running Press (Perseus Books Group)!!! I'm so thrilled that I get to work with Running Press as well as Firefly Press in the UK, and can't wait until my book is out there for you all to see!

There is no other way to sum up my feelings right now, so til 2014 is here, COME DANCE WITH ME S'MORE!!!


AMERICA, I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!

And here's the PM announcement:


July 29, 2013
Children's:
Young Adult 
Kat Ellis's BLACKFIN SKY, in which a teenager drowns off Blackfin Pier on her sixteenth birthday and is mourned by her whole town, only to reappear at school three months later as if nothing had happened, to Lisa Cheng at Running Press Kids, for publication in Fall 2014, by Molly Ker Hawn at The Bent Agency (World exc. UK/Commonwealth).



22 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH that's fantastic, Kat!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! So relieved to know I'll be able to get it here easily! (And that you'll have to come to the US on your book tour, obviously.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can cancel the underground railroad to the US now... ;)

      Delete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAY CONGRATS!!! World domination, step two! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! And for me! Because I can get it much more easily now. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I won't even have to smuggle it over now :D

      Delete
  5. Woohoo! Congrats! Your book sounds AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing news. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. HELLLL YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! <3

      Delete
  8. I can't believe I missed this!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is incredible news! Congratulations, twice!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice this is to hear! Congratulations, Kat! Can't wait to hear of more great news to come!!! :-)

      Delete

Commenting is for winners.