Monday, 17 December 2012

TMI Monday: Kat's Christmas List

For this special mini-edition of the brain-splurge that is my regular Monday post, I will share a few things for the festive season...

  • I've been asked about short stories a few times recently. I haven't written many (3) and am certainly no expert, but I've had a couple of small successes with them in contests and one will be published in an anthology next year. So I thought I would share one of my stories with you guys - it's called GLIMMER, and is not at all festive. 
  • I have fulfilled all my CP obligations until the new year, and so I'm back to focusing entirely on my WIP, TRANSPARENCIES. I wrote a post about it if you'd like to know more. Hopefully the next few weeks will see the completion of the first draft, and it won't entirely suck. 
  • As the year's drawing to a close, I'll be posting my highlights of 2012. It's been a real year of change for me - in all good ways! So I'm looking to 2013 and hoping it will continue that way, and would love for you guys to tell me - what would you like to see more of on this blog in 2013? Another contest? Pitch workshop? More writing-related ramblings? Interviews? Other? Let me know what you would like to see, and I will put on my Santa hat and do my best to provide.
  • Finally, what festive post would be complete without a Christmas song? (OK, so this is the weirdest Christmas song of all time, but...)


Happy holidays, everyone! May yours be a happy and relaxing one ;-)


4 comments:

  1. The original song is one of my favorites. This one is different but nice too. I enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I've always thought this pairing to be totally bizarre, but I do love it :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Holidays, Kat.

    I think I'll postpone the beginning of revisions for my WIP, and read, read, read, until after the new year. (idea from a CP)
    May your days be Merry and bright. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen!

      And that sounds like a good idea - new year, fresh start and all that :) Have a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete

Commenting is for winners.