- I have approximately 120 published novels in my TBR pile. I keep looking at it and weeping inside.
- Pitch Black is one of my all time favourite films. So is Rebecca (the Joan Fontaine / Laurence Olivier version). But I can only quote chunks from one of them.
- I betad 2 manuscripts this week. Both very different, both excellent. I think this vaguely relates to #2, and how my brain is basically a cerebral manifestation of the Calvin Harris song 'I get all the girls'. BUT, finishing these 2 MSs also signals the end of my beta-reading for a while, as I can't do that and work on my new WIP. I may get all the girls, as it were, but can only concentrate on one at a time. (Yes, this bullet point has gone to places I didn't intend. Oh well.)
- I celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary on Saturday, which somehow resulted in me wearing metallic cherry nail polish. I keep catching sight of them in my peripheral vision and thinking they're red beetles. Freaking out is involved.
- The Amy Winehouse wig has arrived.
- This song is amazing, and is on the playlist for my new WIP - a YA supernatural mystery called TRANSPARENCIES.
I think that's enough random shiz for this week. Kat out x